Job description & requirements
Email Marketing Specialist (Contact Data Platform)
Leadbook is the game-changing Marketing Tech Platform for Lead Generation, powered by Artificial Intelligence, Data-Mining and Social Networks.Leadbook platform offers an innovative single solution combining marketing automation, emailing network servers and a database with 200m verified contacts. With Leadbook’s proprietary Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) data technology and suite of marketing automation tools, Leadbook solves some of the most painful problems in the process of finding new customers.Our customers are companies of all sizes, including Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Enterprise Singapore, Dun & Bradstreet, Interbrand or SingPost.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading research, strategy, planning and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences, across all campaign assets (emails, forms, landing pages, etc.)
- Copywriting according to brand requirements and proofreading
- Ensure optimisation and responsiveness for campaign assets
- Monitor performance of campaign assets, review opportunities for performance optimisation, and execute revisions
- Create pitches – overseeing end-to-end from deck planning, execution, pitch strategy and budgeting to client presentation.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in communications, marketing, art or related discipline
- Min 4+ years experience with B2B email marketing, specifically high-tech products/services.
- knowledge of the industry and location-specific standards, average metrics, and marketing trends for digital marketing
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Proven working knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS for creating EDM, Landing pages & CMS
- Exceptional understanding of digital marketing, and some knowledge of omnichannel marketing
- Experience working for MarTech companies and/or marketing agencies will be preferred
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc is a plus
Please contact Leadbook at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and salary expectations.