Job description & requirements
Leadbook is the game-changing lead generation database platform, powered by Artificial Intelligence, Data-Mining and Social Networks. We aggregate data from the Internet to create a customer intelligence database with millions of verified contacts and generate leads with our proprietary email campaigns services. Our customers are companies of all sizes, including Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Enterprise Singapore, Dun & Bradstreet, Interbrand or SingPost.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Acquire new accounts and retain current clients for the U.S. and Canada
- Work with marketing team to ensure success of the client’s email marketing campaign delivery
- Drive Marketing Director level relationships; manage multiple stakeholders within client organization
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and achieve sales goals
- Develop plans for the key clients, manage expectations and contribute towards a high level of client satisfaction by driving growth for them
- Monitor client, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Day-to-day monitoring of prospective clients to ensure timely follow-ups.
- Minimum of 5 years of SaaS / IT Service sales experience, B2B telesales / inside sales across the technology or marketing industries.
- Effective stakeholder management considering this role entails managing senior stakeholders in the industry.
- We demand proven understanding of online customer intelligence, data services, sales analytics and EDM campaigns.
- People who enjoy solving complex problems through analytical excellence and commercial acumen.
- Proven track record at driving high growth revenue upside in a competitive market with solid experience in customer service.
- Extremely data driven, and a logical problem solver
- Outstanding interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Absolute comfort with calling and meeting clients online as required
- Comfortable working in the US time zone
What we offer
- Compensation : base US$1,000 /month with on target commission of +US$2,500 /month (uncapped) for a total of US$3,500 /month when on target.
- Earning capacity is not limited because there is no cap to the potential commission earned.
- The opportunity to rapidly become a manager after you demonstrate your capabilities.